B+L’s staff tenure is almost twice the industry standard, which tells you a lot about our company culture. We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance.
Here’s what we care about:
- Passion for work
- Heart to see projects to fruition
- Desire to become a pivotal piece of B+L’s continued growth and success
- Flexibility and humor
- A good soul
If this describes you, we’d like to hear from you. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to be the first to get job openings and insights.
Or send your cover letter and resume with your field of interest and any links that showcase your talents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Writer Intern is a responsible, independent professional that works well within a team. The intern will be responsible for assisting with creative work for internal and client projects providing support to the Creative Director, Copywriter, and the Interactive team. Requires strong motivation and both a sense of professionalism and sense of humor when faced with clients and staff under pressure. The Writer Intern will be required to complete tasks under minimal supervision with competence and efficiency. Needed is a hands-on, love to learn, outgoing, passionate individual that is diligent about details.
- Support the Creative and Interactive team with development of creative work as needed
- Assist in writing and/or concepting comps for proposals and general creative department duties as requested
- Interface with internal production teams on a daily basis
- Assist with writing for social, interactive, and collateral as assigned
- Assist with presentation copy including, new business materials and capability books
- Perform edits and final adjustments to existing copy
- Supports creative department during peak workloads performing duties as assigned
- Attend Creative meetings, brainstorming sessions, broadcast edits and photo shoots as requested
- Establishes and maintains a cordial and business-like relationship with agency personnel, visitors and clients
Measures of Accountability:
- Accuracy and timeliness in execution of assigned tasks
- Cooperative relationships within the agency
- Balance priorities for the efficient flow of work
- Strong writing and concepting skills
- Senior status or recent graduate with a degree in advertising or relevant area of study
- Organized and responsive
- Ability to manage multiple projects tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Strategic thinker, and able to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in written format
- Ambition, desire and passion to work in the advertising/marketing field
Compensation & Benefits
This is a paid internship.
Part of every great business is giving back. B+L has proudly supported these organizations with pro-bono advertising, marketing and public relations services. We will continue to lend our expertise to deserving causes. Contact us for more information on our pro-bono work.