Boelter + Lincoln is a full-service advertising agency located in Milwaukee’s Third Ward. For over 40 years, B+L has helped clients build their brands with creative, result-oriented ideas. Unlike the typical client/agency relationship, many of these partnerships have turned into long-term friendships that get stronger each year. Why? Maybe it has something to do with our roll-up-your-sleeves Midwestern work ethic. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ business — listening, collaborating and innovating; finding solutions for problems. B+L’s staff tenure is almost twice the industry standard, which tells you a lot about some solid company culture. We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance.
Culture is key and you can’t have a winning agency without a winning culture.
“We keep our feet on the ground, our sleeves rolled up, and our eyes on what’s next.”
Manages the day-to-day process and strategic development of all media planning and buying efforts for Clients of responsibility. Supervises those Media Planners/Buyers and Media Assistants assigned to accounts, which are the Media Supervisor’s primary responsibility.
- Keeps abreast of currently available market and consumer information necessary to the preparation of the most effective and efficient media planning
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability
- Serves as an internal expert on digital advertising – including trends and practices
- Analyzes trends and results to determine the most effective digital implications and solutions
- Works closely with account service and creative teams to ensure media plans and creative work are strategically aligned and client needs are met
- Writes the final media plans and recommendations to Account Service and the client
- Determines and supervises the best possible implementation of all approved media plans and projects
- Maintains the best possible relationship with clients, Account Service and media representatives in order to further mutual interests of the agency and its clients
- Assists Account Service in planning and overall budgets
- Promote positive working relationships within the department, the agency and the media vendor community
- Alert to new media and methods of using existing media and new developments
- Provides an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas to planning function
Measures of Accountability:
- Continually look for ways to stretch the client’s dollar
- Create innovative ways of promoting the client, and extending their advertising message
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Gain and build a commitment of new ideas and courses of action. Be an agent of change
- Relationships with co-workers and clients are harmonious and productive
- 5+ years of agency media experience
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- May lead and direct the work of others
- In depth understanding of media planning, broadcast buying, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis
- Ability to present to C-level clients
- In depth knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics as well as experience using third party ad servers
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling oral)
Boelter + Lincoln offers a competitive compensation package. Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interns have played a part in making Boelter + Lincoln great for over 40 years. Currently, we have 8 employees that started as interns and are now full-time employees. We are always looking for interns with energy, enthusiasm and talent. Applicants must have completed their third/junior year of their major.
There’s nothing more rewarding than working with such a fun and talented team to help our clients succeed.”
— Ken, 3 years
I’m trusted in my work and have the freedom to make decisions.”
— Andrew, 7 years
B+L shares the company’s success with the employees.”
— Julie, 11 years