Boelter + Lincoln is a full-service advertising agency located in Milwaukee’s Third Ward. For over 40 years, B+L has helped clients build their brands with creative, result-oriented ideas. Unlike the typical client/agency relationship, many of these partnerships have turned into long-term friendships that get stronger each year. Why? Maybe it has something to do with our roll-up-your-sleeves Midwestern work ethic. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ business — listening, collaborating and innovating; finding solutions for problems. B+L’s staff tenure is almost twice the industry standard, which tells you a lot about some solid company culture. We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance.
Culture is key and you can’t have a winning agency without a winning culture.
“We keep our feet on the ground, our sleeves rolled up, and our eyes on what’s next.”
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER
Boelter + Lincoln is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager (APM) that is a dedicated individual with excellent mathematical skills and diligent about details. As the APM you are a responsible, independent professional that is proficient in math and computer software programs, such as Microsoft office applications. The APM will possess knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting and financial principles that will be able to provide high quality accounting support to the financial team.
- Check, verify and process vendor invoices
- Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
- Research, analyze and track discrepancies and unpaid invoices
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Maintain vendor files
- Prepare payments for signature
- Find and use accounting data to resolve account problems and discrepancies
- Keep W9 Forms current and prepare 1099 forms at year end
- Reconcile accounts at month end
- Assist with journal entries and financial reports
- 3-4 years of office accounting experience
- Minimum Associate Degree in accounting
- Broad knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting procedures with hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Data entry and work processing skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Possess organization and problem-solving skills
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in written format
- Ambition, desire and passion to work in accounting
Boelter + Lincoln offers a competitive compensation package. Salary will be tailored to the candidate based upon their experience and capabilities.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Interns have played a part in making Boelter + Lincoln great for over 40 years. Currently, we have 8 employees that started as interns and are now full-time employees. We are always looking for interns with energy, enthusiasm and talent. Applicants must have completed their third/junior year of their major.
There’s nothing more rewarding than working with such a fun and talented team to help our clients succeed.”
— Ken, 3 years
I’m trusted in my work and have the freedom to make decisions.”
— Andrew, 7 years
B+L shares the company’s success with the employees.”
— Julie, 11 years