Boelter + Lincoln is a full-service advertising agency located in Milwaukee’s Third Ward. For over 40 years, B+L has helped clients build their brands with creative, result-oriented ideas. Unlike the typical client/agency relationship, many of these partnerships have turned into long-term friendships that get stronger each year. Why? Maybe it has something to do with our roll-up-your-sleeves Midwestern work ethic. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ business — listening, collaborating and innovating; finding solutions for problems. B+L’s staff tenure is almost twice the industry standard, which tells you a lot about some solid company culture. We believe strongly in a healthy work/life balance.
Culture is key and you can’t have a winning agency without a winning culture.
“We keep our feet on the ground, our sleeves rolled up, and our eyes on what’s next.”
The Video Intern is a responsible, independent professional that works well within a team. The intern will be responsible for assisting with creative work for internal and client projects providing support to the agency Video Editor/Videographer, Creative Director, Art Director, and the Interactive team. Requires strong motivation and both a sense of professionalism and sense of humor when faced with clients and staff under pressure. The Video Intern will be required to complete tasks under minimal supervision with competence and efficiency. The video intern will also help head a pro-bono project. Needed is a hands-on, love to learn, outgoing, passionate individual that is diligent about details.
- Support the Creative and Interactive team with development of creative/video work as needed
- Assist in file creation of video deliverables
- Lead the creation of an internal/pro-bono video project
- Assist with video shoots
- Perform edits and adjustments to ongoing video projects
- Supports creative department during peak workloads performing duties as assigned
- Attend Creative meetings, brainstorming sessions, broadcast edits and photo shoots as requested
- Establishes and maintains a cordial and business-like relationship with agency personnel, visitors and clients
- Senior status or recent graduate with a degree in the arts
- Organized and responsive
- Ability to manage multiple projects tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Strategic thinker, and able to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in written format
- Proficient in the latest Adobe video software
- Ambition, desire and passion to work in the advertising/marketing field
Compensation & Benefits
This is a paid internship.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Interns have played a part in making Boelter + Lincoln great for over 40 years. Currently, we have 8 employees that started as interns and are now full-time employees. We are always looking for interns with energy, enthusiasm and talent. Applicants must have completed their third/junior year of their major.
There’s nothing more rewarding than working with such a fun and talented team to help our clients succeed.”
— Ken, 3 years
I’m trusted in my work and have the freedom to make decisions.”
— Andrew, 7 years
B+L shares the company’s success with the employees.”
— Julie, 11 years