Mercy Medical Center OB Campaign Case Study
Mercy Medical Center underwent a remodel of their OB and Family Birth Center. Recognizing area competition was growing, they wanted to capitalize on the new space, promote the many birthing options offered and highlight the unique doctor/midwife relationships.
In hopes to inform new patients about Mercy’s birthing options and highlight the many services offered, Boelter+Lincoln was challenged with creating a multi-media campaign to educate patients and position the hospital as the leader in the Fox Valley.
- Increase new OB patient volume at Mercy Medical Center
- Educate patients about the different birthing and provider options available.
- Drive web traffic to the affinityhealth.org/baby landing page.
A variety of campaign elements were created, all of which featured real Mercy OB moms and their babies. The campaign also featured real doctors, midwives and nurses at Mercy Medical Center. The creative highlighted, “Your birth plan is our birth plan.” and told the story of each mother’s unique birthing experience at the hospital. The following elements were created:
- :30 movie theatre/pre-roll spot
- Online videos featuring patient testimonials
- Online video featuring a tour of the Family Birth Center
- Online video highlighting the water birth delivery option
- Three-peat board sequence on HWY 41
- Single posters throughout Oshkosh and Fond du Lac
- Double-truck and single ads featured in area newspaper and local magazines
- :60 spot
- Flash banners and pre-roll featured on local news sites
- Facebook ads
- Online mobile ads
The campaign was very well received, with positive feedback provided from the client, hospital staff and patients. Throughout the campaign, there were 31 million impressions in the Fox Valley.